• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tristan Abrahams who was on loan at Grimsby last season has left Grimsby and joined Eastleigh.
Aaron Martin joins him as Aaron returns to Eastleigh.

ryancooper327

ryancooper327

A former player, and one of my favourite Twitter pages…

7D238179-C922-4BC3-AF5C-DB8680F411B6.jpeg

AmberRed

Both Ben and Ollie starting in Aston Villa's PSF today.

Attachments

Martin Weiler

Watched Jayden Richardson playing for Aberdeen at Peterhead today in the Scottish League Cup. He was one of the more impressive performers in a 2-0 victory for his side.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watched Jayden Richardson playing for Aberdeen at Peterhead today in the Scottish League Cup. He was one of the more impressive performers in a 2-0 victory for his side.
Did you check out Fraserburgh’s ground when you were in that part of Scotland ?
Bellslea Park has a gem of a grandstand which was built in 1914.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben Chrisene interview

Martin Weiler

Did you check out Fraserburgh’s ground when you were in that part of Scotland ?
Bellslea Park has a gem of a grandstand which was built in 1914.
No, sadly. Very close by. Another time. So many lower league gems up here. And some great names. Last night we saw a friendly between Saltcoats Victoria and Kilbirnie Ladeside. No former players on view but three City fans in the crowd.

Cygnus

Any news on Christy Pym. It would be good to see him back on a season long loan, as I see Peterborough have signed two new keepers and given him the number 33 shirt, so he clearly isn’t going to,play for them. Whether we could afford his wages could be the stumbling block though.

I can see him ending up at a club like Mansfield who seem to have money to burn and will surely get promotion this season.

Corey

Any news on Christy Pym. It would be good to see him back on a season long loan, as I see Peterborough have signed two new keepers and given him the number 33 shirt, so he clearly isn’t going to,play for them. Whether we could afford his wages could be the stumbling block though.

I can see him ending up at a club like Mansfield who seem to have money to burn and will surely get promotion this season.
Funny you should say that!
Has signed for Mansfield on loan.