• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Exehausted

Are you aware of a 'whooshing' sound? It's the point of my post going over your head. That's precisely who I'm referring to. I've seen Exmouth Town many times, and Ace High is more of a veteran than a lad. I'd definitely have preferred him to Rowan Vine when vine was on loan at City.
Well he's a lad compared to me. I apologise, I had no idea that Town play at Tranquillity base.

Tim Long

Well he's a lad compared to me. I apologise, I had no idea that Town play at Tranquillity base.
Funnily enough I described someone at cricket as a 'lad' who's round about thirty. It all depends on your frame of reference. I miss the donkeys in the little paddock at Southern Road. No idea where they went.

SaintJames

Funnily enough I described someone at cricket as a 'lad' who's round about thirty. It all depends on your frame of reference. I miss the donkeys in the little paddock at Southern Road. No idea where they went.
To the Donkey Sanctuary Tim where all the old and knackered donkeys go. I think it's called Plainmore :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Taylor scored for Grimsby in their play-off semi-final at Wrexham. Current score 4-4. It's gone to ET.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ryan Taylor scored for Grimsby in their play-off semi-final at Wrexham. Current score 4-4. It's gone to ET.
McAlinden and Abrahams also came off the bench for the extra time.
Quite a reunion for the ex-Grecian never-quite-made-it brigade.
#letshavealookatwhatyoucouldhavewon

Exehausted

Grimsby win it in the 119th minute. Well done Les!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grimsby win it in the 119th minute. Well done Les!
Seconded

burtiew

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Awaits Les’s match report once he has got over the elation !