• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Abrahams scores another for Newport; this time against Newcastle.
James Hamon would've saved it.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Cureton has temporarily taken over as manager of Enfield FC.
Has he hung up his boots yet.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can’t deny that every time Clinton mentions us in the media it is always in positive manner,and long may it continue,he is a very sound chap
Always liked him as a personality and I am sure he was a really good influence in the dressing room.

DB9

Has he hung up his boots yet.
As the old Western Movies use to say "He'll die with his boots on!" 😀

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aaron Martin still hasn't signed for anyone, I'm not bringing this up because I think we should resign him. It just seems odd that a player who played the bulk of last season for a top end league 2 club hasn't found a new club whether that be in league 2 or the National League. Wonder what the reasons are ???? If it is down to wages you would think he would have backed down by now.

SDRighton

Aaron Martin still hasn't signed for anyone, I'm not bringing this up because I think we should resign him. It just seems odd that a player who played the bulk of last season for a top end league 2 club hasn't found a new club whether that be in league 2 or the National League. Wonder what the reasons are ???? If it is down to wages you would think he would have backed down by now.
I think you'll find he's doing an excellent job at Mainz 05.

GJW

Clinton Morrison on Sky Sports tonight (Pundit on Coventry v Bournemouth game) bigging up Exeter City and mention of how survival of Clubs like ours are essential For Premier League. Said he enjoyed his time at Exeter and mentioned Ethan and Ollie now playing in the Premier League.

jimmy

Kyle Edwards starts for WBA..

manc grecian

Wonder if his first premiership start ranks higher than his brief appearance and goal at Wembley.

He probably considered his future in the game when he saw Lloyd James bought on for a team trying to chase the game

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Torquay kept a clean sheet yesterday, Moxey didn't play.