• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Stelios

I had a moan on here when Jay left for Fulham and regret it still today. I didn’t once think about it from Jay’s perspective which is unforgivable, frankly.

Delighted whenever he scores

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's remarkable how well our academy products tend to do after they leave City. MJ is the only one who has really struggled although the jury is still out on Alfie Pond. Yes, it's frustrating that we often don't see more of them playing for City but it does suggest these players are being very well advised as to when is the right time for them to move on.
Absolutely. Sonny Cox was being earmarked by (and I think had trials at) several big clubs but chose to stay with us and now, recently, has re-signed for another 2 years.

You lose some, and you win some.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Scott hardly featuring for St Mirren sorry to say it but looks as if he is going to have to find another career doing something else completelly different.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Reid named in EFL League One team of the year at the EFL awards.

sign of the chimes

Jamie Reid named in EFL League One team of the year at the EFL awards.
Ampadu in the Championship TotS too - couldn't see it mentioned elswhere on here?

tom_ecfc

Kieran Phillips has gone on loan to Sacramento Republic who are based in Califomia.
IMG_3089.jpeg

sign of the chimes

'Soccaramento' might be one of the worst things I've ever seen.