Forget Man Utd and Chelsea

On_The_Beach

Which campaign was that? You mean a few people on t'internet expressing some doubts after we went 20 games only winning once?

no doubt that kind of thing would never happen on exeweb.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe you mean 'east Devonians'. Also there should be no comma between 'devoners' and 'have'. Finally it is a 'gnat', unless of course you are refering to someone by the name of Nat?
Here to help you with your low IQ
1. Devoners, is just a word I like to use on these boards on occasion, as I also use Devonian, Celtic Cornish Cousins, and East-Devon-Inbreed.

2. The extra comma was put in because I had just walked up to my office on the top floor, and I was out of breath.

.....and, lastly, No. 3. You will find 'gnat' and 'nat' are used, as standard, throughout the English speaking world. FACT.

So. Anymore questions, of a 'spelling-punctuation' fetish nature ?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
1. Devoners, is just a word I like to use on these boards on occasion, as I also use Devonian, Celtic Cornish Cousins, and East-Devon-Inbreed.

2. The extra comma was put in because I had just walked up to my office on the top floor, and I was out of breath.

.....and, lastly, No. 3. You will find 'gnat' and 'nat' are used, as standard, throughout the English speaking world. FACT.

So. Anymore questions, of a 'spelling-punctuation' fetish nature ?
Methinks the knave doth protesteth too much

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Meh, mixing last years stats with this? Clutching at straws somewhat.

Let's see where you are in May you little scallywags. Maybe you can grace L1 for a tear before f*cking off from whence you came :)

End of the day it's us and Argyle now, you wee lot are insignificant flappers.