• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

Pobbop

Yep, mini-crisis over I think. our performances have been alright, just haven't had the luck, today we did.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great result - 4 goals away from home - clean sheet- goal difference bolstered - Jev hat trick - 3 points

Perfect UTC

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Geovani?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd have been pleased with a draw before the game, but that was excellent, will give confidence a boost. FGR to go straight back down?

Grecian2K

4 Nil away win...just waiting for Dommers & Co to join the celebrations!! :rolleyes:

manc grecian

I'd have been pleased with a draw before the game, but that was excellent, will give confidence a boost. FGR to go straight back down?
Unless they become more pragmatic in the way they play then yes. Their players weren't exactly busting a gut for the manager

iscalad

Not my pic, taken by the person who I gave my seat to.

Attachments

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It does feel like there are quite a few not very good sides who, even with our thin squad, we should capable of finishing above.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was the easiest game we'll have all season. Great performance.

grecIAN Harris

Rakeem Harper MoM for me. Controlled the midfield whilst just quietly getting on with his business.