• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now TV up and running. UTC

tom_ecfc

4-3 ecfc win! Statistic book thrown out the window. A goal for an under 18, thrusting him onto the world stage. Cider chant goes viral.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What’s our record on Sky now ? Hmmm. Kinda woeful ! . I remember us playing Forest Green in the fa cup on bbc ( think it was the year we were relegated from the league ) in one of the worst 0-0 draws I’ve ever seen .
With our current form I’d take the same today !

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope the rot hasn’t started early with our recent poor run on the back of those injuries and we can break out with a decent win in this game. Shame we can’t rely on Stubbs anymore , hope it isn’t an Ajose type situation , with our thinned out squad we can’t afford passengers.
Have a vague sort of feeling that a decent win today will boost our moral and set us on a mid table course.Defeat and we’ll sink to dogfights at the bottom because once you get in a rut it’s difficult to get out. No rose tinted specs for this one….

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reckon the telly will bill this as the Stanno show and he'll oblige with a brace. Will we keep them out though? Unlikely imo, so 2-1 City.

Also we'll show TV land what proper away support is all about.
COYR

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm in England today but for my nephew's wedding, so won't be able to see the game. On the upside at least Exeweb is free from my misposting on other threads. Will be shiftily checking phone for updates.

Cowshed Grecian

I’m actually more worried about picking up any injuries literally anywhere than the result. With Argyle coming up we could be fielding bleddy 15 year olds!

DJG.ECFC

Key at centre back again and no centre backs on the bench. Gunna be the Shrewsbury game all over again

Simba3011

Key at centre back again and no centre backs on the bench. Gunna be the Shrewsbury game all over again
King is a CB (obviously he has no senior experience)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member