• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Go on then, I’ll step up for my first ‘thread start’ of the season because I’ve got a good feeling about this one.

Safe travels to the marauding Grecian army and good luck to the boys - bring us back the points lads, with no injuries and no yellows or reds please 👍

COYR.

Cowshed Grecian

I’ve got a bad feeling 😳 4-1 to them. We go 1-0 up then capitulate with our defence looking out of sorts again. I’m usually wrong so 👍

Alfie 1966

Just about to leave Sidmouth sausage sandwiches cut we need at least a draw , 1-1 young Jay S for us in the 91st minute YOU REDS

haka

I'm just glad somebody/anybody is brave enough to start a matchday thread now, especially after Burton.

September is too soon to get gloomy but we need something from this one. A flukey point will do. Connor Wickham worries me.

Cowshed Grecian

I'm just glad somebody/anybody is brave enough to start a matchday thread now, especially after Burton.

September is too soon to get gloomy but we need something from this one. A flukey point will do. Connor Wickham worries me.
Connor Wickham hasn’t worried anyone for about 5 years. Probably score today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget it's an early kick off!

See you all there.

Jason's preview

Grecianpasty

Anyone know how many tickets we sold? I read 562 one point.

Kite and Nombe 2-0

Bridgy 81

I’m attending the wedding ceremony and reception of a close relative today.
But, I also have the Sky Sports App on my phone.
Note to self:
Don’t randomly shout any expletives out during the service if the Lino gives a throw the wrong way, which I’m usually inclined to do and definitely don’t throw my plate of buffet food to the ground if the Ref turns down a vital penalty appeal by us in the last minute, which I’m equally inclined to do.
Anyway enjoy the game if you’re there in person today, or watching/listening in a more conventional way than me and despite our depleted back line here’s to a good performance and result.
I’ll be at our next away league match in Barnsley and I’ll be unrestricted and unmuffled for that one.

Agent Andy

Injury’s galore , a subs bench full of 18s , not expecting much today but you never know 2-2 .

631 sold yesterday.