• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Foreign Manager

hillview red

According to yesterday's Daily Telegraph there is only one foreign manager in League Division 2 - Paul Tisdale!!
As it appears you have to have a foreign manager nowadays to be successful at the highest levels, the future for City is bright!

tisdale 1

Resigned
According to yesterday's Daily Telegraph there is only one foreign manager in League Division 2 - Paul Tisdale!!
As it appears you have to have a foreign manager nowadays to be successful at the highest levels, the future for City is bright!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tisdale

as you can see from wikipedia he was born in malta,so they have had one look at that and taken it as he is foreign!

ECFC TOM

I think he is secretly French. That would explain why Bertie is always in the team.

Borat

Would Cozic be the only foreign player in the team? Also seems weird that all the managers are from england in league 2.....at least it home grown talent on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Certainly not all English - I can think of 2 from Norn Iron off the top of my head - but all British (apart from our Maltese Falcon) I guess!

I think he is secretly French. That would explain why Bertie is always in the team.
in the team? he doesnt start, the bench cant exactly be fun

Incontinentia

Why was he was born in Malta? (Not the birds and the bees stuff - I am aware that Mr and Mrs Tisdale loved each other very much, one day a magic pixie visited etc).

Was his dad in the army over there or something?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has he got a Maltese passport?We were all thinking when he leaves City he would go to a Championship side but what are the odds on him managing in international football?

Borat

Do Malta even have a International team?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, we struggled to beat them last time out. Richard Wright (I think) saved 2 penalties. 'Twas a warm-up match before a major tournament (Euro 2000?).