• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football to resume on June 6

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So a very high chance of surviving, possibly unaware they even have it, to pass it on to all and sundry.
Which is why testing footballers regularly would be a good idea.

i8cornwall

As I've said before, everything you read on Exeweb, and I mean do mean everything, is true. Fact.
In that case Alex Fisher is a footballing genius!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In that case Alex Fisher is a footballing genius!
hence he's sponsored by Exeweb :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To save you reading through 50 pages of the Government document, this is the relevant extract for us football fans

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's only England though, so assume that Cardiff, Swansea and Newport wont be able to restart....

IBA

Good point Alan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Leyton Orient's Jobi McAnuff doesn't feel safe

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's only England though, so assume that Cardiff, Swansea and Newport wont be able to restart....
The Deva Stadium is partly in England and partly in Wales i think so they could play there. Might not be able to change ends at half time though.

Legohead

Banned
Leyton Orient's Jobi McAnuff doesn't feel safe

If schoolkids are going back Jobi mate then so are yo me old mucker. It's not safe but people are expected to carry on as normal in some respects. Crackers.

i8cornwall

The Deva Stadium is partly in England and partly in Wales i think so they could play there. Might not be able to change ends at half time though.
TNS and Berwick Rangers might have some issues playing games at this rate as well.