• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football programme collectors

GJW

Not sure where to put this but stumbled across it. Amazing to see how some people store their programmes and the space they need. impressed with the Man Utd fan, Pablo, on page 3. Are these people married with kids? Also, the space they need. Respect. Anyone got a more impressive museum set up for their Exeter programmes?

Legohead

Banned
I put mine in shoeboxes under the bed. Any burglar will think he's hit the jackpot when he sees all those boxes! :LOL: Only to be disappointed. Even more so when I then crack him around the head with the baseball bat I also have under there.

I also collect match tickets / stubs from matches I have attended.

Reactions: GJW

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have mine in binders in chronological order by season(away games visited)
I have a few binders with other teams visited.Quite handy for reference,as the game at Middlesbrough mentioned on another thread bore out.
Not as many home games programmes unfortunately,though I do have a complete home set of 2003-2007 in the Conference.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I put mine in shoeboxes under the bed. Any burglar will think he's hit the jackpot when he sees all those boxes! :LOL: Only to be disappointed. Even more so when I then crack him around the head with the baseball bat I also have under there.

I also collect match tickets / stubs from matches I have attended.
Do you keep it with your old Derby County away programmes?