• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football manager 20

So I've been playing FM in the premier league for a few months and now I'm going to start with City. See how far I can take us. Anybody else been playing? How well have you done?

CC

I played the demo when it came out as City and was absolutely dreadful. Barely lasted the 6 months the demo ran for without getting sacked unless I cheated by reloading games I'd lost. When I bought the game at Christmas I've played in European leagues without English ones loaded so don't know how they fare without my "help"

ryancooper327

So I've been playing FM in the premier league for a few months and now I'm going to start with City. See how far I can take us. Anybody else been playing? How well have you done?
I always get sacked on FM. Whatever I do. I still play Fifa Career Modes but they've massively lost my interest over the years. That said, I'm 4 years into my City one currently, top of League 1 15 games in!

Tim Long

Not the 2020 version, but I recently achieved a Tisdale on Football Manager; winning a game with fewer shots on target than goals. Disappointing that a 'Perfect Tisdale' - winning a game with no shots on target - is not in the list of Achievements that are part of Football Manager.