• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football league wanting 5 leagues!

grecianfaniow

Just read on bbc (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36335384) that the football league is to make 5 leagues of 20 ! sounds ok to me but means less games and maybe less revenue for the club, however i reckon it could make the league a bit more exciting especially bringing up an extra 6 from conference (of which are ex league clubs nowadays). At least we wont be bottom league any more lol ! what is your thoughts? I am however dead against brining Rangers and Celtic to premier league though, i think that is ****ing stupid since they are mickey mouse clubs from a mickey mouse football league...

ForeverECFC

I respect the idea of something different but don't think this idea is needed, maybe turn the Conference into League Three instead but don't see the need for an extra league, I'd approve of Celtic and Rangers into the FL though we have Cardiff and Swansea so no difference there for me.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't there already a thread with 80 odd responses on this topic up and running?