• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football Index

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone got involved with this? Ive invested but not sure how easy it is to make serious cash.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone got involved with this? Ive invested but not sure how easy it is to make serious cash.
Hi Snoop,

I've heard adverts on the radio etc and am tempted to have a whirl.

Can you invest in league 2 players, i.e. is it the whole of the football league and not just the big clubs ?

Cheers.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Players from all over the globe are on there but not many from league 2. You can buy up to 100 of each player. Ive bought 10 Jordan Storeys as he was a low price and if he goes prem he'll rise in price drastically. Gareth Bale is making me some money, mainly on dividends for being in the media a lot.

Its interesting and certainly worth a look whilst its still in its infancy.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's quite good - better than flitting your money away on accas.

Investing in Storey, Ampadu and Watkins at the moment.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Dara O'Shea listed on there ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He doesn't appear to be. If you email them they will add a pro player to the index.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It appears this company might be in a spot of bother having changed their T&Cs with punters taking the hit.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is a form of betting,right?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It appears this company might be in a spot of bother having changed their T&Cs with punters taking the hit.
Interesting piece in The Grauniad by Eamo's brother-in-law. I think we can all guess how this ends.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The company that owns Football Index is called Index Labs Limited, it seems to have a habit of dissolving companies.

Looks very bad for people with funds invested in this.