• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"Football gangs and far-right activists are heading to London to confront BLM demonstrators"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Do you believe that we should also be removing Ikea stores from this country?

after all they used East German political prisoners as “slave” labour to make there goods in the 80’s?

I’ve no problem with the status being taken down nor do I condone racism in any form. Im just merely interested in where people think this should stop.
And we can remove all the Tate galleries after Tate and Lyle used slave labour to bring sugar crops in !
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist against his own country and people, But his statue stands proud with no paint daubed on it.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we knock down the pyramids and rip up the autobahns as they were built with slave labour while we're cleansing the place ?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
And we can remove all the Tate galleries after Tate and Lyle used slave labour to bring sugar crops in !
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist against his own country and people, But his statue stands proud with no paint daubed on it.
Mandela was not a terrorist against his own people. He was a resistance fighter trying to gain equality for his people.
Racial segregation is disgraceful by the standards of any civilized person.
The S African regime was evil and arrogant : not far removed from the Nazis in Germany. They only survived so.long because they had the guns.
People have a right to take up arms against a murderous regime when peaceful means fail.
For Ramone to compare Mandela with slave traders just confirms what I already knew

IndoMike

Can we knock down the pyramids and rip up the autobahns as they were built with slave labour while we're cleansing the place ?
So your point is what, Billy?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Whataboutism is poor debate.

IndoMike

Whataboutism is poor debate.
What are you referring to?

i8cornwall

Mandela was not a terrorist against his own people. He was a resistance fighter trying to gain equality for his people.
Racial segregation is disgraceful by the standards of any civilized person.
The S African regime was evil and arrogant : not far removed from the Nazis in Germany. They only survived so.long because they had the guns.
People have a right to take up arms against a murderous regime when peaceful means fail.
For Ramone to compare Mandela with slave traders just confirms what I already knew
Does this include the Provisional IRA?

Mandela was clearly not a terrorist in the same sense as other modern terrorist groups or people but was actually deemed one by the US, he actually had to get written permission to gain entry into the US by the Secretary of State. I don’t no if it was the same here I must add.

Import to remover here that “one mans terrorist is another’s mans freedom fighter”

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe a terrorist organisation if ever there was, who bombed various places killing innocent men, women and children.
Even Amnesty International didn't recognise him as a political prisoner which says something !
Look up Spear of the Nation lyrics especially the bit about Kill them , Kill the white man how racist do you want them to be headed by the one and only Nelson Mandela.

Lets just rewrite history to suit the snowflake generation where its actually wrong to be born white.

IndoMike

Does this include the Provisional IRA?

Mandela was clearly not a terrorist in the same sense as other modern terrorist groups or people but was actually deemed one by the US, he actually had to get written permission to gain entry into the US by the Secretary of State. I don’t no if it was the same here I must add.

Import to remover here that “one mans terrorist is another’s mans freedom fighter”
Who cares what the US"s opinion is? They need to look at their own behavior in.foreign lands before they start judging others.
Were the French resistance fighters terrorists? Not many people would say so.
I notice you mention the IRA but not the UVF or UDA All those groups did despicable things and I think were classified as terrorist groups.
If Devon and Cornwall were invaded by Russia or by Martians would you expect the people to resist them or to collaborate with rhem.?

IndoMike

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe a terrorist organisation if ever there was, who bombed various places killing innocent men, women and children.
Even Amnesty International didn't recognise him as a political prisoner which says something !
Look up Spear of the Nation lyrics especially the bit about Kill them , Kill the white man how racist do you want them to be headed by the one and only Nelson Mandela.

Lets just rewrite history to suit the snowflake generation where its actually wrong to be born white.
Who said it was wrong to be born white?
Show me where I said that
The snowflake generation does not exist. But people who think they're big tough guys because they prance around with guns are snowflakes in my eyes Take their guns away from them and their power and many are wimps and cowards .
I ask you the same question I asked Cornwall. If the Russians invaded Devin and Cornwall would you call the people who resisted them terrorists!? I bet you won't answer that