• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Food bank day

David Treharne

Just a reminder that we are collecting for the Exeter food-bank at the game this afternoon. Almost any tinned or dried food welcome, but please try to make a conscious effort to give something. Whatever your political views about the need for charity starving isn't a very good start to the New Year.

Leads

Good on you David. Hopefully it has been well advertised in advance and people come prepared.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done indeed.(y)

Oldsmobile-88

Good shout Dave..Just about to leave & I am going to take some tinned item's from my larder to donate.

David Treharne

I take no credit for it, it is a Trust initiative. As to whether it's been "well advertised in advance and people come prepared" we shall see. You can always stop at one of the supermarkets near the ground to stock up on basics or even from one of the shops nearer the ground. It's a worthwhile and helpful initiative.

dontpassback

Took some stuff up today,but had to ask steward where to donate it.table by the trust stall and they happily took it,but, it could have been signed a little better.

iscalad

Seemed like quite a few donations, when I added mine to the pile.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
We took a very large amount of donations to the food bank at the Trust stall, including some very generous cash ones.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Point noted about the signage, but we were very busy running the stall so had no time to generate signs.