• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flybe Struggling (as ever)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps a local turfing company maybe interested could kill two birds with one stone then 😂😂

grecIAN Harris

They probably don't count as a rock group but Wet, Wet, Wet used to sponsor Clydebank.
I stand to be corrected but didn't Fat Boy Slim sponsor Brighton for a while also.

Oldsmobile-88

I stand to be corrected but didn't Fat Boy Slim sponsor Brighton for a while also.
Could have in their dark days.
A big fan.He was drinking in the Queen Vic,Union Rd before a Brighton game at SJP about a decade ago.

grecIAN Harris

Could have in their dark days.
A big fan.He was drinking in the Queen Vic,Union Rd before a Brighton game at SJP about a decade ago.
I think he did it through his own label, Skint.

dontpassback

What about ginsters,that would enamour us to the green slime !

Grecian2K

What about ginsters,that would enamour us to the green slime !
Even better, entice GREGGS to join us and upset their rivals in the great pastry wars?

IndoMike

The universities might have their own problems in the near future. Many depend on providing places for foreign students. Such students need to attain a score of around 7 in the IELTS ((International English Language Test) as a mandatory requirement. The Coronavirus outbreak will undoubtedly mean that studying for these tests will be interrupted. The language schools in! their countries, including the British Council, will very probably be closed.
In addition, there are reports of several Chinese students in Exeter being physically and verbally abused as a result of Coronavirus : hardly an encouragement for the students to recommend Exeter as a welcoming city.

tea stand

JayPob94

Was due to fly down to Exeter via Manchester from Aberdeen with Flybe.... will get money back eventually but I’m more sad for the staff and local airports it’ll kill. Not sure how I’ll get down now... looking into maybe driving. Any ideas would be helpful!

edindevon

How much would it cost us not to have a shirt sponsor, like Barcelona and FC Utd?