• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoyed the highlights on GP without any commentary, but the ending ruined it for me - Tis's tie is way too short. ****ing fuming here.

suffolklad

Fantastic result, enjoyed the highlights. But FBH, surely your not saying "he's not a proper chap"

Grecian_Jay

In my opinion this has to be one of Tisdales best ever away league wins at Exeter in the six years with the squad he had available yesterday! Up the City.
The good thing is no one is getting carried away. Am I right in thinking everyone is jerking off becuase we beat Fleetwood? FLEETWOOD!

STURTZ

FBH ain't saying anything at the moment!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goals and a bit more action than the BBC now up on SSN. Delicious flick from Gow for Bennett's first.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/exeter-city/8948434/fleetwood-1-2-exeter

Fareham Grecian

Decent article in the Guardian this morning about Fleetwood and the game - quite complimentary about us http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/29/graham-alexander-fleetwood-exeter

Incontinentia

Am I right in thinking everyone is jerking off becuase we beat Fleetwood? FLEETWOOD!
I would respond to this scurrilous allegation in detail, but it's difficult at present as I only have one hand available for typing, which slows things down.

malcolms

Decent article in the Guardian this morning about Fleetwood and the game - quite complimentary about us http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/29/graham-alexander-fleetwood-exeter
The usual Grauniad report from a journalist who would really prefer to be a novelist or poet.....

Grecian Max

The usual Grauniad report from a journalist who would really prefer to be a novelist or poet.....
You a Mail reader then Malc? ;)

David Treharne

Strangely enough (and despite being a Guardian season ticket holder) I agree wholeheartedly with Malcolm on this one. I always have the feeling with Jeremy Alexander's articles that he's written most of it before the game, and has to fit the game in around his comments and theme. If it really is, as the by-line suggests, "Football league in Focus" then his must be a pretty oblique view of it.