• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

fleetwood current odds

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just an observation, their odds are currently very long for promotion next season, but if Vardy goes to Arsenal they come into rather a lot of money.........

Banksy

That's the way to do it , good sell on clauses. How much would they get do you think? A few million would make a big impact on their chances. Can't see our Tom doing a Vardy though even if we had sell ons in place !

Last edited:

Avening Posse

My Arsenal supporting mate at work thinks they might get 7m, but I think he read it in one of the red tops so may not be wholly accurate, but it will still be a very sizeable amount if it goes through

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If the fee is 20m which I think is the amount of his release clause then the profit on original sale would be 19m I believe.

So a max percentage of 20% would net fleetwood 3.8m.

LOG

Fleetwood's chairman says if he went for £20m the sell on wouldn't pay for half of their new training facility and that, apparently, cost £8m.

All according to the internet, of course.

Avening Posse

Sounds like I was hasty with that fiver then ;(