• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

Matt Russell

Be even trickier this year without a goalkeeper. :(
You weren't at Macclesfield then?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pleased with the fixtures always like starting with a home game, Stevenage away one of my personal favourites and a rare trip to Crawley on a Saturday for a change, just one bummer from a personal point of view Oldham away on a Tuesday night loved that one last season but can’t do a Tuesday....not a great fan of being away on NYD so will have to wait on that one...Crewe away on a Saturday is good news too.

Temporarily Exiled

Pleased with the fixtures always like starting with a home game, Stevenage away one of my personal favourites and a rare trip to Crawley on a Saturday for a change, just one bummer from a personal point of view Oldham away on a Tuesday night loved that one last season but can’t do a Tuesday....not a great fan of being away on NYD so will have to wait on that one...Crewe away on a Saturday is good news too.
At least it's a fairly short trip (by our standards) for NYD.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is based on bookmakers' predictions so may not be entirely reliable but is still an interesting look at the relative toughness of our fixtures. After a relatively easy start we then appear to have a tougher end to 2019 followed by a very difficult March.
https://twitter.com/experimental361/status/1141617804619239424

Leads

Very pleased I would say- Salford away on a Saturday and finishing with a trip to Leyton O which could be fun. Home games on Boxing Day and Easter Friday, plus both Cambridge and Crawley not on a Tuesday this season. The only slight annoyance is that I’m away for Stevenage but you can’t have it all. Regarding how the fixtures have fallen for the team I find it hard to tell, but on paper March does look tough- all the relegated teams plus Salford who should be quite decent.

fred binneys head

Bloody Port Vale on a Tuesday AGAIN. That’s about the 5th time in 6 years I reckon.

Andy Holloway

Very pleased I would say- Salford away on a Saturday and finishing with a trip to Leyton O which could be fun. Home games on Boxing Day and Easter Friday, plus both Cambridge and Crawley not on a Tuesday this season. The only slight annoyance is that I’m away for Stevenage but you can’t have it all. Regarding how the fixtures have fallen for the team I find it hard to tell, but on paper March does look tough- all the relegated teams plus Salford who should be quite decent.
A useless bit of ECFC trivia;

What is unique about our March fixtures?

My pre season prediction is that - the results in one or all of our last 3 games will have an impact on either our, or our opponents, season from a promotion or relegation standpoint.

Oldsmobile-88

Bloody Port Vale on a Tuesday AGAIN. That’s about the 5th time in 6 years I reckon.
It made a nice change visiting in daylight last season.

StroudGrecian

One I look for is away at Cambridge, which I have connections with.

Pleased to see it's on a Saturday this coming season - but that's only the 3rd time in our last 9 visits to the Abbey.

crocks

The away game at Cheltenham is on the same weekend as last season.