• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures Release Date - Thursday 23 June 9am

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like the points prediction thread will have to be merged with either October or December :(
Same for July and August?

SaintJames

I hve just been looking at Sincil Bank on the Football Ground guide online and noticed away fans only get 1000 so we will sell that out for sure. I also looked at our ground and noticed they still have pictures of the Old Grandstand but couldnt see how to contact them to get it changed?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hve just been looking at Sincil Bank on the Football Ground guide online and noticed away fans only get 1000 so we will sell that out for sure. I also looked at our ground and noticed they still have pictures of the Old Grandstand but couldnt see how to contact them to get it changed?
When you find out, send them a copy of this to prove it's not there anymore 🤣

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster

SaintJames

Cheers Spoonz message sent

sign of the chimes

I'm a bit disappointed that our game at SJP is on Boxing Day as the chances of me extricating myself from family engagements are slim and even if I were able to do so I'd end up driving in the absence of trains. Miffed at the stupid fixture computer™.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit disappointed that our game at SJP is on Boxing Day as the chances of me extricating myself from family engagements are slim and even if I were able to do so I'd end up driving in the absence of trains. Miffed at the stupid fixture computer™.
Yes, its so disappointing in so many ways. For ECFC revenue as well; Portsmouth will always sell out our away end, even if hell is about to freeze over. So instead of 2 away end sell outs (Boxing Day *and* Portsmouth ) we get just one.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I shouldn't worry. We don't have a good record of either starting (Swindon last year) or completing (FGR 4(?) years ago) Boxing Day fixtures so it'll probably be rearranged for a Tuesday night in February 🤣

sign of the chimes

Yes, its so disappointing in so many ways. For ECFC revenue as well; Portsmouth will always sell out our away end, even if hell is about to freeze over. So instead of 2 away end sell outs (Boxing Day *and* Portsmouth ) we get just one.
I suspect we've both dipped out by dint of Wimbledon and Gillingham being relegated. The FC™ tends to dish out games between relatively local sides that aren't derbies for Boxing Day and those are both sides we've faced a fair bit over the festive period in recent years.

sign of the chimes

I shouldn't worry. We don't have a good record of either starting (Swindon last year) or completing (FGR 4(?) years ago) Boxing Day fixtures so it'll probably be rearranged for a Tuesday night in February 🤣
Acutally us either - our only two Covid breaks were over the two festive periods if memory serves. Tuesday night in February might work better - early finish at work, drive up mid-afternoon, beer, football, nightcap(s), Premier Inn, breakfast, drive back, afternoon only Wednesday at work. As you can see I'm dreaming of a frozen pitch and planning it already :)