• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures Release Date - Thursday 23 June 9am

Our first game next season will probably be Northampton away 😡

dommers

I reckon it'll be Morecambe away, followed by Accrington at home.:D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only two matches I'll be looking out for next season. Plymouth home and away, please let it happen!

eurogrecian

Not really dared to look at this in detail before, but the idea of Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Gargoyle, Pompey, Bolton, Derby, Ipswich and Charlton looks pretty appetizing to say the least. Easyjet will be seeing more of me......

fred binneys head

Derby County, Burton Albion and argyle all away on Saturdays please.

andrew p long

Only two matches I'll be looking out for next season. Plymouth home and away, please let it happen!
Your wish has been granted!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just in case anybody hasn't picked up on it, the season starts a week earlier than normal on Saturday 30th July.

andrew p long

Just in case anybody hasn't picked up on it, the season starts a week earlier than normal on Saturday 30th July.
Yep, bad news as I'm away on hols that week so will miss both the first two Saturdays.

Dommers has beaten me to it with the prediction of Morecambe away on the opening day. We were seen as the 'minnows' for the romantics/press stories when we got Leeds away first game last time we were promoted to League One . This time round it will be FGR 'first time in League One'.

So I reckon its FGR who will play Derby on the opening day

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
5 weeks between the fixtures being released and the first game of the season seems a pretty short gap; good luck to anyone wanting to buy advance train tickets for games in July and August.

andrew p long

Just under 46 days to go...