• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures Release Date - Thursday 23 June 9am

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How exciting, well I bleddy well hope so!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The wife is trying to book me up for stuff in August on a Saturday. Doesn't appreciate that it might well be a significant fixture!

Please be a L1 fixture.

Ashford Grecian

Derby away maybe!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Derby away maybe!
Or Argyle, or ...

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Derby home or away would be great. Never played them in the league, our only victory against them was in the great cup run of 1931.

fred binneys head

Derby away for me, assuming we get promoted. Local to me and lots of derby-supporting mates means this is the 2nd best fixture possible.

SaintJames

Derby home or away would be great. Never played them in the league, our only victory against them was in the great cup run of 1931.
I have the ticket stub from that game. And NO I wasn't at the game some 90 odd years ago lol

fred binneys head

I just don’t want it to be argyle away. Last time we played them away on a Saturday in August, I left my house at 7am and missed kick off after a 8.5 hour journey #StillFuming

Colesman Ballz

I have the ticket stub from that game. And NO I wasn't at the game some 90 odd years ago lol
They actually had tickets back then ? ? ? :unsure::p

Alistair20000

I just don’t want it to be argyle away. Last time we played them away on a Saturday in August, I left my house at 7am and missed kick off after a 8.5 hour journey #StillFuming
Worse than Liverpool 2016 fred ? ;)