• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures announcement date

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy with the way they have fallen and evening games at Orient and Crawley are handy for me.....
Not for me, was hoping they were Saturdays.

Shan't be going Wycombe again so October and November look a bit barren.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a good draw .Notts County is probably out of the question being an evening match,but Mansfield and Doncaster(new ground for me) in April is definitely on.Thinking about the Blackpool match in August,never been there,ideal for a long weekend maybe. Disappointing that the Grimsby match is in January, but there's always another season for that one.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Happy with the way they have fallen and evening games at Orient and Crawley are handy for me.....
The latter is good news for me (although Orient's a bit of a bugger to get to for us lot out west!), could have done with a bit of a more even spread of some of the other London aways, though, especially as most will probably lead to me having a "do I play or do I watch" dilemma which usually ends in a win for the former (mainly as I'm usually needed to ensure we have close to 11 on the pitch!).

les.gtfc

Nearest is Trees http://exeter.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/trees-mini-hotel-13501167.html.

Jurys Inn is easy walking distance, if you're into that Prem Inn/Holiday Inn clinical vibe.
Cheers Tim.

GRECIAN_LDN

I will be in Mexico for my most local game (Orient away), any chance we can get Dagenham back?

I was hoping to do most of the London-ish games this season but with Wycombe, Stevenage and Barnet falling within a 4 week period it might prove difficult for me. Crawley on a Tuesday night isn't ideal either.

From a purely selfish perspective the fixtures could've been better.

Red Lion

Blackpool away first game of the season.
Gutted. That was the one awayday I really wanted to do, won't be able to make it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Gutted. That was the one awayday I really wanted to do, won't be able to make it.
Same here.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As expected the home game against Barnet has been moved forward a day to Good Friday (14th April 2017).

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why 'as expected'?

les.gtfc

Nearest is Trees http://exeter.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/trees-mini-hotel-13501167.html.

Jurys Inn is easy walking distance, if you're into that Prem Inn/Holiday Inn clinical vibe.
Booked into the Telstar B&B on the Saturday night. Looks like it's not far from both the ground and the City Centre.