• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FGR away 29th December (Now Tues 4th Jan)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Port Vale or Swindon May have been pencilled in for the 11th but has yet to be announced, agree that a refund option should be available in these circumstances....the match is very difficult to attend in the middle of the working week.
Why so soon? So we could be playing 1st, 4th, 7th, 11th and 15th just when players are all getting back after Covid.

Spoonz Red E

This very unfair on people 4th January first day back at work after the Christmas holiday , think they could have waited until the 11th. See you cant get a ticket refund should you be unable to go on the 4th until the 4th Classic
I'd have preferred a later date due the fact that the Club is on break. I'll be going in a couple of times this week, with others, to sort things out.
As for the refunds - this game and Sutton are away games.
If we refund it is their money and we have to have the unused ticket to return to them.
It's simply not practical to do this until the Club is properly open again.

Alfie 1966

I'd have preferred a later date due the fact that the Club is on break. I'll be going in a couple of times this week, with others, to sort things out.
As for the refunds - this game and Sutton are away games.
If we refund it is their money and we have to have the unused ticket to return to them.
It's simply not practical to do this until the Club is properly open again.
Not knocking you Spoonz or E.F.C. Boris may **** everything up later today or tomorrow

TOP_CITY_FAN

If anyones still thinking of going, and will drive and has a spare seat, I have a spare ticket you can have as payment

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame it's been moved to the 4th, can't justify taking annual leave on my first day back at work!

Smithyno6

I’m sure it’s been said already but I’m too hungover to search.

Are the tickets from the 29th fixture valid for the 4th?

I’m sure they are but just had the thought as I lay here feeling sorry for myself.

Spoonz Red E

I’m sure it’s been said already but I’m too hungover to search.

Are the tickets from the 29th fixture valid for the 4th?

I’m sure they are but just had the thought as I lay here feeling sorry for myself.
Yes - still valid.