• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

February 2019 Points Prediction Thread

Exehausted

I've predicted every result so far. Seriously hope I'm wrong for Tuesday
Don't we all hope that you're wrong!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Delighted to have been eliminated.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
OFFICIAL RESULT

Although we had a 6 way tie on 8 points the Tie Break Committee has only needed one coffee and a single ginger nut to ascertain the winner.

grecian-near-hell is declared the winner

Here are his predictions:

02/02 Home M K Dons W 2-1
09/02 Away Carlisle D 0-0
16/02 Home Bury L1-2
23/02 Away Crewe W2-0
26/02 Away Lincoln City D1-1

Yep, a full house of correct results. Quite remarkable. (clap)

memoman and contrabombarde each got 3 correct.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Congratz to Grecian Hell. Who are you gonna dedicate the victory to?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
After the emotional disappointment of missing out to CC in the November doomsayer tie break, I am surprised and startled to have succeeded this month. I would just like to say a few thank yous (as I wipe the tears from my eyes in typical Oscar acceptance speech style). Firstly I would like to thank Matthew and his boys, be it the front boys, back boys, wide boys or boys in the middle, without your efforts all this would not have been possible, I would also like to thank my wife for her support particularly after the emotional disappointment of November, I didn't think I would ever recover at the time but she helped me through those difficult months (December and January). I would also like to thank my spaniels who give me the inspiration whilst on our daily walk to try and strive to achieve something better and finally thank you to the committee and A20000 for his impartial and speedy decision making.

In the words of one Matthew Taylor "onto the next one"

Thank you all

Last edited: