• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Farewell Mike Cooper - enjoy retirement

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New thread created!

Enjoy your retirement Mike, and thanks for your help over the years.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy Retirement and thanks for all you have done for the club you will leave a huge void - UTC

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've known Mike since 2005 when we were on the Trust Board together - he modestly did not mention that he was Chief Exec of the Trust for a period. One of the nicest guys you could meet, always helpful and exemplifies all that is good about Exeter City. Enjoy that retirement Mike, anyone replacing you has a very high standard to live up to.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've known Mike since 2005 when we were on the Trust Board together - he modestly did not mention that he was Chief Exec of the Trust for a period. One of the nicest guys you could meet, always helpful and exemplifies all that is good about Exeter City. Enjoy that retirement Mike, anyone replacing you has a very high standard to live up to.
Anyone know what Spoonz drinks cause I want to buy him a beer on Sunday ?
Great that you will still be around Mike - hope club makes Sunday special & Big Bank sing your name loud & proud !

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
An announcement at the match on Sunday would be appropriate

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hants, can you change the title of the thread? When I first saw it I thought he'd died.

Happy retirement Spoonz, you bleddy legend you.

JW57++

Happy retirement Mike. You have always been friendly and incredibly well organised. Don’t expect your retirement to be too relaxing.

David Treharne

I'd go along with Right Wing's earlier post. Mike has been so much more than just a face at the ticket window. He was a very early supporter of the notion of the Trust and worked hard (along with a lot of other people) to make the idea of 211 fans taking control of the Club a reality. I don't expect the pithy postings to end, either.

Philecfc

Happy retirement Mike Thanks for your help over the years.

dontpassback

happy retirement mike,a true ambassador for city and a great help in the club shop,a big loss to ecfc