• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans' Forum

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
also on TAH there are Sweeney and Croll patiently waiting their chance to get back into the first team, having lost their place through injury but when fit again the team was playing well/winning.

And there 's Ethan who is well worth more game time when he's not captaining international youth sides,appearing in national youth finals , doing GCSEs etc

That's how I've read the last month or two;TAH is no longer injured but there is a queue of players awaiting another first team chance to re-establish themselves and Troy has been at the back of it (hence taking until this week even to get on the bench)

Last edited:

cityregular

anyone able to update us on last night---anything new or the usual old twaddle?
unable to attend---away for two days.

Tis shed some light on the TAH situation saying Troy had been unfortunate to be injured at the same time as others but was now fit and available as were those other players. Tis expects TAH to play a part this season.

My words.
Perhaps his part is keeping the lads company.

He was part of a motley crew that travelled back from Newcastle on the Flybe flight Sunday lunchtime. Can only assume they drank less than we did. Didn't spot them in Bigg Market on Saturday night, but we only did about half a dozen pubs, we got waylaid by the boxing

STURTZ

Please don't tell me that TAH is now fit and will be offered a new contract to prove himself next season!

IndoMike

Please don't tell me that TAH is now fit and will be offered a new contract to prove himself next season!
That's the usual trend, Sturtz. If he really could come back seriously fit then it would be of course to our advantage. But who would bet on him playing a handful of games, at most? It's one of those sad cases of a player who cannot fulfill his potential. Bad luck, but we cannot wait forever.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Another question asked was about Steve Perryman. He's not part-time but in every day doing the things that PT doesn't have time for, he also attends all away matches. Also it was mentioned that Perryman is the one who tackles referees on subjects such as " stonewall " penalties. Again these are my words and not verbatim.
So from the lack of feedback, I take it that only half a dozen bothered to show up?

Good news though that TAH is on the verge of fitness!

Good news too to know what Perrymans brief is. By doing the things that "PT doesnt have time for", I take it you mean when Tisdale doesnt feel like making the drive from the other side of Chippenham?

The sooner TT&P get broken up, the better for everyone, but most importantly the club.

Fareham Grecian

The sooner TT&P get broken up, the better for everyone, but most importantly the club.
So the fact that we are now in the playoff places, continue to develop young players like Ollie Watkins who will ensure that the club has a sustainable future, have a spanking new state of the art training facility and a new grandstand about to start construction, don't make you think the current structure of the club might just be working?

Antony Moxey

So from the lack of feedback, I take it that only half a dozen bothered to show up?

Good news though that TAH is on the verge of fitness!

Good news too to know what Perrymans brief is. By doing the things that "PT doesnt have time for", I take it you mean when Tisdale doesnt feel like making the drive from the other side of Chippenham?

He specifically said about speak to match officials - presumably you think they all go home then Perryman drives all the way back to whichever ground they've been playing at then? He also mentioned making an answering a lot of phone calls too - I guess this would be while Tis is out on the training pitch.

IndoMike

The fact is we really don't know what SP does so we have no idea if he is worth the salary & benefits he receives, whatever that might be.

Well-known Exeweb poster
So what was wrong with recording this meeting and putting at least an edited version on grecian player?