• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum Thursday 5 October (note date change)

Pete F

I would have been interested in Jeremy's opinion on utilising the Car Park space but was too nervous to ask myself. Damn.

Pete F

I would have been interested in Jeremy's opinion on utilising the Car Park space but was too nervous to ask myself. Damn.
Send him an email or the supporters trust to find out his opinion , it's worth asking !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly I fear that "touchy" questions sent in were carefully not asked !
Makes a mockery of true fan ownership

tom_ecfc

Only if we are otherwise sold out..
As long as we are still getting sell out crowds.
This is true. Also, the rumoured triangle seats (location, not shape of the seats!) would increase out seated capacity which is of a premium at the moment for the less abled fan who requires to sit down during the match.

Boyo

This is true. Also, the rumoured triangle seats (location, not shape of the seats!) would increase out seated capacity which is of a premium at the moment for the less abled fan who requires to sit down during the match.
Haha! Max and I have merely speculated that the space between the Stanno and the BB could be one of the spaces which could be utilised to increase the capacity by the 400-500 mentioned, but I’m not sure that’s even basis for a rumour! 🤪
Will be great to see what the actual ideas are!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Adding the extra 500 capacity to the triangle area plus increasing the BB by 500, would mean an increase of approx 1,000 x £20 each game = £20k x 23 games = ££460k. Small numbers to start with but with huge reward if done right!
The Government would need to abolish VAT for this to happen in the real world ! :unsure:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We currently have seats reserved for the less able fans laying empty at every "sold out" match ! ( Unless of course, you are placing the likes of Max in this category. );)

tom_ecfc

Haha! Max and I have merely speculated that the space between the Stanno and the BB could be one of the spaces which could be utilised to increase the capacity by the 400-500 mentioned, but I’m not sure that’s even basis for a rumour! 🤪
Will be great to see what the actual ideas are!
Rumours you say…this was back in March!
IMG_8427.jpeg

LDNGrecian

Sadly I fear that "touchy" questions sent in were carefully not asked !
Makes a mockery of true fan ownership
Did you send in any questions that weren’t answered? Or just getting upset over something you’re making up?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did you send in any questions that weren’t answered? Or just getting upset over something you’re making up?
Sorry LDNGrecian I never make anything up and I did send in the following questions for what it's worth (all acknowledged) -
  1. "Given the unmentionables 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter strategic vision to see their club "attract, retain and develop the region's best young talent" with work on their new Cat 2 academy having started how has the Trust prepared for possible adverse effects on our academy and our vital income stream ?
  2. “Given the unmentionables 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter £22 million Cat 2 academy has secured funding from their Community Trust (£7.25 million “accessed through football”) can our Community Trust access similar funding through football to complete the Cliff Hill redevelopment rather than use Trust / Club funds ?
  3. Given the possible performance associated reductions in attendance at SJP what thoughts do you have to improve the Supporter Experience in Red Square / The Centre Spot to try to keep revenue income ?
  4. Have you ever experienced the Red Square / Centre Spot supporter experience ?
Jeremy did cover 4 by admitting that, like me, he is a FECRACER but others were not asked.
I do accept that 1 was answered by Nick Hawker but, IMHO, it was a hollow answer

I humbly request you apologise for your unfounded insinuations and put your energies into seeking answers for us Trust members who I understand own OUR CLUB ?
UTC