• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum Thursday 5 October (note date change)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

Expect the pitchforks to be out there post the Reading humiliation, same as after the Torquay rout and the shock of the Caprice walk out (😄). GC gave a few sensible answers and the dissidents melted away.
Funny really.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Change of Date - Now Thursday 5th at 6pm
That's disappointing. I was planning on coming down on Friday and staying over for the football on Saturday.

iscalad

That's disappointing. I was planning on coming down on Friday and staying over for the football on Saturday.
Need to change the title

Pete F

I'll be asking the questions to Jeremy on the evening , so please email them to, [email protected] , whether you are a supporters trust member or not . All welcome to attend in person or watch online on the ECFC You Tube Channel.
Pete
UTC

Last edited:

Pete F

Just a reminder to get your questions into [email protected] for Jeremy for this Thursday's forum.
After being in position for 4 weeks it will be good to hear what he thinks the priorities are . What do you think they should be ?

Pete
UTC

Martin Weiler

ECFC Museum will be open from 5.30pm tonight for those attending the Fan’s Forum.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I'll be asking the questions to Jeremy on the evening , so please email them to, [email protected] , whether you are a supporters trust member or not . All welcome to attend in person or watch online on the ECFC You Tube Channel.
Pete
UTC
Is this still happening? Nothing on the YouTube channel that I can find......

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this still happening? Nothing on the YouTube channel that I can find......
Still nothing on Youtube ??

Colesman Ballz

Still nothing on Youtube ??
Maybe our CEO has got sight of the list of questions and pulled a sickie ? :cool: