• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum Monday 26th

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could we keep to the forum, I believe fans are interested in what was said, rather let's be negative about Matt, the players, the team etc and see who can be negative. :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would seem that no one attended then and we only have the reports of a friend of a friend saying nothing pertinent was asked (not even by the attendee - why did they waste their time then). Official reports will be out shortly I would imagine although it would have been nice to have read a third party view.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn’t there a video of the fans’ forum coming out this week? Just chill your boots everyone.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did find bristol grecian’s post #28 interesting , looks like there’s a bit of team spirit building up which can’t be a bad thing.

Ash

I’ve tried being positive for the last 25 years going to watch City pal…it really isn’t easy
I've done 6 more years than that. And bear in mind, those 6 years were 1991 - 1997, not exactly glory years, even by our standards! There was a lot of negativity on these boards before last season started and although it petered out somewhat, the first half of last season was some of the most exciting football I've seen us play. We only have to be a little bit better this season for it to be a real success and we should have the ability to strengthen in January if required. Had we done that last season, I strongly suspect we'd be playing League One now.

It would seem that no one attended then and we only have the reports of a friend of a friend saying nothing pertinent was asked (not even by the attendee - why did they waste their time then). Official reports will be out shortly I would imagine although it would have been nice to have read a third party view.
I was there, I did question Matt as to if he expects Cox to get much game time this season. The answer given was thathe is adjusting to being with the first team. Big step up with more training. Currently out injured.

Matt was asked about a goalkeeper, said we tried to get Jokul back but another keeper is due in the next few days/week

I didn’t take notes due to knowing it was being filmed, so apologies that I do not have more detail for you

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was there, I did question Matt as to if he expects Cox to get much game time this season. The answer given was thathe is adjusting to being with the first team. Big step up with more training. Currently out injured.

Matt was asked about a goalkeeper, said we tried to get Jokul back but another keeper is due in the next few days/week
Thanks for that, were there many there?

I've done 6 more years than that. And bear in mind, those 6 years were 1991 - 1997, not exactly glory years, even by our standards! There was a lot of negativity on these boards before last season started and although it petered out somewhat, the first half of last season was some of the most exciting football I've seen us play. We only have to be a little bit better this season for it to be a real success and we should have the ability to strengthen in January if required. Had we done that last season, I strongly suspect we'd be playing League One now.
Yes mate, at least it we aren’t stood in the cowshed watching hoof ball from Noel Blake upto Robbie Turner these days 😂 cheering and clapping when we got a corner 😂

Reactions: Ash