• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans back in October

Ash

I can't see 50/50 tickets being sold. Handling cash is too risky.
Quite possibly the case, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Legohead

Banned
How is handling cash risky?

You can handle cash as much as you like so long as you remember not to put your fingers in your mouth. Clean your hands when you get the chance. No need for cash handling to stop at all.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd take him. Just make sure there are enough pies in the oven.
Hiley seasoned with a generous sprinkling of nutmeg?

(Oh, whoops and sorry. Just realised that you meant THAT Ronaldo!)

Red Devon

I wonder if the reduced capacity restrictions will actually boost season ticket sales..as they’re going probably fans who go every other Saturday and must be beginning to think whether they’ll actually be able to go without being a season ticket holder.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the reduced capacity restrictions will actually boost season ticket sales..as they’re going probably fans who go every other Saturday and must be beginning to think whether they’ll actually be able to go without being a season ticket holder.
And therefore should their sale be restricted in number?

Early bird offer finishes on Saturday.

Oldsmobile-88

I just hope that away support is not stopped.Travelling around the country,meeting up with people,having a beer & chat is something I always look forward to.
I certainly would not bother watching a away game on iplayer.

Reactions: DB9

Red Devon

And therefore should their sale be restricted in number?

Early bird offer finishes on Saturday.
The Grimsby chairman said he expects capacity to be close to 20%... so maybe a 1500 season ticket limit for now with any other tickets being sold on a postal basis only to avoid queuing at the ticket booths on match day, as I wouldn’t have thought walk up would be a particularly good idea at present.

Oliver

The Grimsby chairman said he expects capacity to be close to 20%... so maybe a 1500 season ticket limit for now with any other tickets being sold on a postal basis only to avoid queuing at the ticket booths on match day, as I wouldn’t have thought walk up would be a particularly good idea at present.
So if we have sold say 1500 season tickets, and the club have the money tucked away from these sales, and the limit is put at 1500 when the league resumes, where is the extra turnover on a matchday going to come from if its not through the turnstiles ?

DB9

So if we have sold say 1500 season tickets, and the club have the money tucked away from these sales, and the limit is put at 1500 when the league resumes, where is the extra turnover on a matchday going to come from if its not through the turnstiles ?
Maybe a limited number of boxes open on a match by match basis so the corporate area isn't rammed? They'd bring in a few quid.

Boyo

Maybe a limited number of boxes open on a match by match basis so the corporate area isn't rammed? They'd bring in a few quid.
If they want a seat it would still come out of the 1,500 (or whatever) spaces available.