• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fallout between Tisdale and players after Luton...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What was it he did again?
Under Inglethorpe, a stream of insider information relating to squad (and club) disharmony used to hit Exeweb from a poster called, IIRC, "Scotty2hotty". Traced pretty easily back to Canham thanks to his registering using his own e-mail address.

supernova

No idea if this is true or untrue. However whether true or untrue, something is surely amiss if a club employee is spreading devisive stories from the changing room to others.
I wasn't told it maliciously at the time (3 days after the event) but since the Luton game our results have been abysmal and just wondered if anyone else had heard rumblings about any discontent since that time. Obviously not.

oxford don

How do you know who knows Tis and who doesn't? Its a bit presumptious on your part to assume whether posters on here know him and how well. For all anyone knows you could be making all this up - just because YOU, an anonymous poster on an unofficial fans' forum, says that there's been a bust up and that because apparently it comes from the Cat and Fiddle therefore by default it has to be believed don't necessarily make it so, does it?

I could say the exact opposite to what you're asserting - what would make my story any more or less believable than what you're posting?

If you don't know me by now You will never never never know me....oooh oooooh. All the things that we've been through You should understand me like I understand you.

Coppers

I wasn't told it maliciously at the time (3 days after the event) but since the Luton game our results have been abysmal and just wondered if anyone else had heard rumblings about any discontent since that time. Obviously not.

I heard the same story from someone close to the club prior to anything being posted on hear so I believe there is some truth in it. If anyone looked across to the touchline at the full time whistle against Luton Tis was going mental! never seen anything like it. I heard that was all to do with the man of the match being announced before full time. I was surprised how calm he was on the radio at 5.45.

oxford don

Yes I spoke with ************ after the Oxford game in the members bar.... there is a bit of vexation creeping in born of criticism of Players not putting it in or performing as well as they can.. Plus some of the wives were not happy that the Players had to train on Christmas day... I would have thought it would have been good for morale for Old Ebenezer Tisdale to let the Players have the Morning with their families... That's a very emotive one though.

Its up to Tisdale to sort it out ultimately..and if he cant then SP to sort out Tisdale...

Hold fast In the Ranks...we wont have any dissention here.

tonykellowfan

Under Inglethorpe, a stream of insider information relating to squad (and club) disharmony used to hit Exeweb from a poster called, IIRC, "Scotty2hotty". Traced pretty easily back to Canham thanks to his registering using his own e-mail address.
Yikes, did someone break data protection laws and grass him up?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yikes, did someone break data protection laws and grass him up?
Don't think Data Protection applies in this case.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I spoke with ************ after the Oxford game in the members bar.... there is a bit of vexation creeping in born of criticism of Players not putting it in or performing as well as they can.. Plus some of the wives were not happy that the Players had to train on Christmas day... I would have thought it would have been good for morale for Old Ebenezer Tisdale to let the Players have the Morning with their families... That's a very emotive one though.

Its up to Tisdale to sort it out ultimately..and if he cant then SP to sort out Tisdale...

I suspect you'll find pretty much every professional club in the country trains on Christmas Day. I would also surmise the players probably spent Christmas Day in a hotel somewhere in the Oxford environs.

tonykellowfan

Don't think Data Protection applies in this case.
Why not? If you store data electronically you are bound by law to keep it confidential.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

Training on Christmas Day is part of being a pro footballer and has been since the year dot for probably every team in Britain. I cannot believe for one second that the wife of a pro footballer would not be completely used to it by now or that they'd ever complain about it - it's part and parcel.