• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup games

Grecian 1901

All FA Cup games

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s going to be a surreal FAC campaign this season.
I bet we have a good run this year for a change, of course with none of us allowed to watch the games in person.

After the disappointments of the past few seasons in the cup with the usual early exits,I would do anything to be at SJP to watch another inept performance in the competition 😁😁😎😎

Oldsmobile-88

All FA Cup games
I noticed that it was exactly 32 years ago that the Grecians lost 2-1 at Bognor Regis..Can’t believe where the time has gone...I went up in a Mini bus(one of two) plus there was a supporters coach.
The ECFC flag on the back on the minibus was taken down on the way home to save embarrassment.😎

Memorable that day for someone(Taff)climbing the floodlight pylon 😁 & TC not being in a good mood at the final whistle with a couple of supporters.

The good times were just around the corner.

Grecian 1901

I noticed that it was exactly 32 years ago that the Grecians lost 2-1 at Bognor Regis..Can’t believe where the time has gone...I went up in a Mini bus(one of two) plus there was a supporters coach.
The ECFC flag on the back on the minibus was taken down on the way home to save embarrassment.😎

Memorable that day for someone(Taff)climbing the floodlight pylon 😁 & TC not being in a good mood at the final whistle with a couple of supporters.

and who can forget
Walton and Hersham
Curzon Ashton
Alvechurch
Warrington

Oldsmobile-88

and who can forget
Walton and Hersham
Curzon Ashton
Alvechurch
Warrington
Plus a couple of defeats at Maidstone in 1978 &

Grecian2K

Famously, King George V foresaw that debacle with his dying words!:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
and who can forget
Walton and Hersham
Curzon Ashton
Alvechurch
Warrington
Not forgetting Yeovil and Petters

Avening Posse

Also went to that one, where does the time go ?

Colesman Ballz

Also went to that one, where does the time go ?
Sandy Denny didn't know either.

Oldsmobile-88

48 years ago...I remember delivering the Express & Echo Football Final on this day & reading about the Grecians exit.Steve Stacey scored the Grecians goal in the 2-1 defeat.
AA3FFCF6-CAE0-4DC3-B515-40AC174CA3BD.jpegC92547DB-04C4-448B-BF97-3BC728F78FA8.jpeg