• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup - 2022/23

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
When you gotta go....

Alistair20000

When you gotta go....

Already reported elsewhere on these boards Elgers.

Do keep up man :)

elginCity

Already reported elsewhere on these boards Elgers.

Do keep up man :)
Damn. :LOL:

Andy_H

Something similar at SJP many years ago. If you remember the old groundsman's garage and the slope leading down to it behind the advertising hoarding, well 1 of ECFCs younger subs, truly can't remember his name now, but decided to take a leak behind the ad board instead of going back to the old changing rooms under the OG. What he didn't realise is that he could be seen from the railway side part of the BB! It was reported to the Club and Steve P was 'not amused' as you can imagine. He decided to deal with it, but no idea what was said or done but i'd imagine his ears were sore for several days afterwards, at best!

Red Devon

Nick Hawker on local ITV News tonight speaking out against the Premier League plans to scrap FA Cup replays this year.

Exehausted

I am looking forward to the Final tomorrow more than I have done for many years. No allegiance to either team, but pleased it's back to 3pm on a Saturday with coverage on both BBC1 and ITV1. It must be the first time in a long time (if ever before) that a team that finished third in the Premier League is the rank outsider. 50 years ago Sunderland beat Leeds 1-0 in a huge shock. A United win tomorrow wont get anywhere near that but it will be a big surprise. Bring it on!

tom_ecfc

It is also the first time that half of a teams name will already be etched on the side of the trophy pre match…’Manchester’.

Exehausted

I thought it was a fair game and I thought United might get an equaliser near the end. City will have to be a lot better next week if they are going to win the Champions League.

STURTZ

Pretty predictable and boring really.

Rosencrantz

City were at about 6/10 performance wise and were fair winners. United only looked a threat when Garnacho came on.