• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Cup has your name on it, les! (y)

les.gtfc

Sold out our 4621 allocation for Brighton already. Tickets only went on sale last night!

les.gtfc

So far Brighton fans have been brilliant. 3 or 4 have even taken the time to register on our forum and give out advice re where to go for a beer, parking etc.

If they do beat us on the 19th then I really hope they go on and win the whole thing.

I think that their fans have been on the bones of their arse not too recently so respect the lower league teams and the difference between fans who have seen their club at rock bottom and those who haven’t is stark.

les.gtfc

The big day is nearly here. Getting a bit nervous now!

We "SHOULD" get smashed, but you never know!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The big day is nearly here. Getting a bit nervous now!

We "SHOULD" get smashed, but you never know!
I am sure that a weekend in Brighton is far more enjoyable than a mid week evening further along the South Coast. Hope that you come away with a similar result !

les.gtfc

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. They were just far too good for us yeterday and we didn't really even lay a glove on them.

Would have been interesting though if their keeper had been sent of for handling outside the area after half an hour.

Onwards and upwards and hopefully the money we've made from this cup run will go into attracting some decent players next season.