• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23 Second Round Draw

Bridgy 81

According to Soccerbase this was November 2006 and we won 2-0. Goals from Buckle and Mackie.
Thanks.
Nice to hear we won, but I still don’t remember it!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks.
Nice to hear we won, but I still don’t remember it!
I bet Mackie doesn't remember it either, he seems to have blanked out his time with us!

SaintJames

Oxford away looking a tough game in light of them sticking 4 past Port Vale today

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oxford away looking a tough game in light of them sticking 4 past Port Vale today
Thinking the same but Woking are also on a great run 16 points out of last 18.

SaintJames

Thinking the same but Woking are also on a great run 16 points out of last 18.
Woking won again today but frankly I dont think either them or Oxford will want to play us knowing whatever the score is at 85 mins we are still going onto win the game :)

grecIAN Harris

Kingfield is a typical non league ground with a large, very out of place, grandstand behind one end.

Rosencrantz

Kingfield is a typical non league ground with a large, very out of place, grandstand behind one end.
League One on one side of the pitch, Southern Premier for the other three. I think that was your quite back in the day 🙂.

STURTZ

So did we!

Information

Wrexham v Farnborough being shown live on Sat 26th on S4C, with the kick off time moved slightly to 3.15pm.

SaintJames

The mighty Curzon Ashton holding Cambridge at their place 0-0 on 86 mins. So Curzon away in the 3rd rd anyone :)