• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2021/22

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just our luck last season.The Grecians made a rare appearance in the 3rd round only for none of us to be able to watch from the stands.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just our luck last season.The Grecians made a rare appearance in the 3rd round only for none of us to be able to watch from the stands.
And our previous 3rd round appearance was in front of a reduced capacity becuase the NOG was under construction.

Red Devon

A rare home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday

Oldsmobile-88

A rare home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday
Indeed..Cushioned by a daft odds(8/1 at one point)for a Sheffield Weds away win after the bookies got sucked into the nonsense over Covid allegedly in their squad.
They must have been Pi55ed at 2pm when the teams were announced 😁
I don’t like betting against my own team,but that was money for old rope

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed..Cushioned by a daft odds(8/1 at one point)for a Sheffield Weds away win after the bookies got sucked into the nonsense over Covid allegedly in their squad.
They must have been Pi55ed at 2pm when the teams were announced 😁
I don’t like betting against my own team,but that was money for old rope
I remember being gutted that I missed the opportunity. Like you, I don't bet against City, but this is an opportunity I would have snapped up.

denzel

Can't make this one unfortunately. Would liked to have gone as it'd be a new ground for me, but I'm working til 1pm on Saturday, so unless I borrow someones Lear Jet, I won't make it.

Should catch the majority of it on TV though.
Just concentrate on the league Les. Eould be great to see you pip those massive spending clubs like Wrexham, Stockport and Chesterfield

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping for any non league side at home in the first 2 rounds, followed by Argyle in the 3rd round, win that, then draw one of the big guns in the 4th round. That'll do.

denzel

Nah, get rid of Argyle in the first round. Second round, don't care.
A trip to Arsenal, Man City or Spurs in the third round

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A reminder that the draw will take place at 1pm on Sunday in ITV.

Red Devon

A reminder that the draw will take place at 1pm on Sunday in ITV.
Lucky there’s no F1 this weekend.