• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spare a thought for Marine fans. Biggest day in their history and they have to miss out
Indeed.

I noticed that they had sold 6,000 virtual tickets(£10 each) to help make up for the loss of on the day revenue in the ground.

Boyo

Whatever happens tomorrow & hopefully a future round,it will not be looked back on as we all have with previous campaigns.

The 20/21 FAC run will soon be forgotten..There will be nothing for us to reminisce about.
City have only ever won one 3rd round tie in my lifetime (and I was 3 in 1981!), so IF we win tomorrow it will be pretty special. Of course we'd love to be in the ground and in the pubs afterwards, but I'm still very much looking forward to it, and IF we win I will likely be buzzing.

Grecian Royal

I’m going to subscribe for a month with BT Sport just for this game, but before I do I want to make sure I’m not being thick - the whole game is being shown live on BT Sport 5, yes? Not some highlights summary show like they do on BBC, with clips of action whenever there’s an incident - the whole match, live, with commentary?

Thanks to anyone that can confirm!
Signed up for the Monthly Pass for this one. It irked a bit but I console myself that I would have paid a similar amount for the ticket at the Park and that the Club are receiving £37k+ for the screening.

Red Devon

Signed up for the Monthly Pass for this one. It irked a bit but I console myself that I would have paid a similar amount for the ticket at the Park and that the Club are receiving £37k+ for the screening.
Must be close to £100k on the table waiting for the winners.

Banksy

It’s going to be a bit of a Pyrrhic victory for whoever eventually wins this season’s competition having to manage to negotiate the Covid situation each round as well as win. I see Ollie’s team will be playing their youngsters against Liverpool now having put all the first team on hold thanks to the virus. What a farce this year’s competition is turning out to be.

Oldsmobile-88

I noticed that they had sold 6,000 virtual tickets(£10 each) to help make up for the loss of on the day revenue in the ground.
Marine have now sold 6,400 virtual tickets,which is a record “attendance” for the club.

I see they are holding the draw for both the 4th and 5th round on Monday !
Exeter City or Sheffield Wednesday ball number 28 .

Oldsmobile-88

Chorley 1 up.

denzel

Tomlinson playing for Chorley. Oh dear, did his move to Mansfield not pay off? What a shame.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tomlinson playing for Chorley. Oh dear, did his move to Mansfield not pay off? What a shame.
Sacked I believe after an "incident" involving the police. There's a video of the "incident" on social media.