• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

I've got BT Sport via Sky (yes, I know...) but can't find BT Sport 5 Extra in the channel list. Is it on a red button or similar?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Radio Devon for me.

sidney

After watching the Quest highlights they were very, very fortunate to win the game, on another day Derby could have had five or six, it’s no exaggeration to say they missed a shed full of chances.
Watched the whole game: Derby were all over them and should have won easily. Nothing to fear from Wednesday.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Radio Devon for me.
Are we sure that Radio Devon is covering game ?
UTC

GJW

I've got BT Sport via Sky (yes, I know...) but can't find BT Sport 5 Extra in the channel list. Is it on a red button or similar?
I’ve just signed up for BT Sport on Sky and the extra channels will appear on the red button, bit like when sky have red button matches. Not sure if it is in HD though. I have Sky sports HD but the red button games are generally poor quality picture. BT Sport is HD on my option but the extra channels may not be. I’ll wait and see if it works on Saturday. Coventry at 12 and Exeter at 3, both on BT extra channel 5.

iscalad

Are we sure that Radio Devon is covering game ?
UTC
Apparently you can get audio on iFollow for the match. My understanding is this is provided by Radio Devon

Pete Martin (CTID)

Bonkers, I know, but I've signed up for BT Sport as the first 6 months are half price at the moment. Not only to watch Saturday's match, but quite a few of Villa's games seem to be on there (including their cup game this Friday). I like following Ollie.

I justified the outlay to myself thinking, with another lockdown, not shelling out for Sky and no more live football in the foreseeable future it is doable.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Erstwhile Exeter City correspondent Nick Beer has just pointed out to me that the last two occasions we reached the fourth round were in 1951 and 1981. [If you're wondering what happened in 2011, we lost 3-2 to Walsall in a 1st round replay.]

In addition, in 1931, we made it to the sixth round, so it's looking good for Saturday!

1931 + 20 years = 1951 | 1951 + 30 years =1981 | 1981 + 40 years = 2021

Last edited: