• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
That 5-1 was brilliant my mate stood next to me in the BB was jumping for joy when it was 4-1 and although happy with the result was a bit pi$$ed at losing a fair chunk of money at the bookies.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And who (who was there) can ever forget Troy A H scampering like Bambi on ice towards the Leppings Lane at Hillsborough to score the winner - giving Tisdale a fitting send off to his playing career!!!

Ian Tarr

Another opportunity for Wednesday to lose to a "pub team". ;)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
A great record at SJP against Wednesday..Seen 5 of the 6 games there.
Including one of the rare times the away team were given the big bank.

chunkymorrinmunter

That 5-1 was brilliant my mate stood next to me in the BB was jumping for joy when it was 4-1 and although happy with the result was a bit pi$$ed at losing a fair chunk of money at the bookies.
And the duke

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Robbie really produced some amazing ties. Ours is definitely winnable and the possibility of an upset may attract the TV companies.

It must be odds on the three Non League sides plus Newport v Brighton, Bristol Rovers v Sheffield United, Villa v Liverpool and Arsenal v Newcastle. Then others in with a shout ourselves, Oldham v Bournemouth, Stevenage v Swansea, Crawley v Leeds and Blackpool v West Brom.

Squeezebox

Probably the game that got me addicted, I was an eleven year old being passed over the heads of a packed cowshed, what a night!
1968 - What a game that was - I was in the old cowshed as well. Probably one of the finest City performances I've ever seen. Dermot Curtis was magic that night.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Robbie really produced some amazing ties. Ours is definitely winnable and the possibility of an upset may attract the TV companies.

It must be odds on the three Non League sides plus Newport v Brighton, Bristol Rovers v Sheffield United, Villa v Liverpool and Arsenal v Newcastle. Then others in with a shout ourselves, Oldham v Bournemouth, Stevenage v Swansea, Crawley v Leeds and Blackpool v West Brom.
You are forgetting the rule that Man U are always on TV!

Crawley v Leeds is a better bet than Rovers v Sheff U.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was Pulis at WBA when we last reached round 3?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was Pulis at WBA when we last reached round 3?
No It was Pardew