• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can somebody get me a ticket please?

Topsham Boy

A great record at SJP against Wednesday..Seen 5 of the 6 games there.
My first game ever at the home of football was the 1968 League cup win.
And Wednesday were in the old First Division then. Great night.

STURTZ

Probably the game that got me addicted, I was an eleven year old being passed over the heads of a packed cowshed, what a night!

Oldsmobile-88

Before my time,but that was a big shock at the time I would imagine.

I remember the 1st FL game between the 2 teams at SJP.It was Jack Charltons first game in charge at Sheffield Wednesday.
Harry Holman scored the winner in the last minute.

chunkymorrinmunter

I'll take that and a repeat of the last time they came down.
Bring back Frank Broome 🙂

sidney

Probably the game that got me addicted, I was an eleven year old being passed over the heads of a packed cowshed, what a night!
One of my favourite ever games at SJP. Wednesday were fourth in the top flight at the time. 1-1 at half time. Bullock scored the third iirc, good centre forward. Great atmosphere, as they brought their first team and the ground held a lot more in those days.

Trapdoor

Very winnable. Think the players will be right up for this one.

budegrecian

One of my favourite ever games at SJP. Wednesday were fourth in the top flight at the time. 1-1 at half time. Bullock scored the third iirc, good centre forward. Great atmosphere, as they brought their first team and the ground held a lot more in those days.
Likewise, it was my second season supporting City (I was 9) and was my first taste of a real cup upset. Still one of my favourite City nights ever.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
A decent draw for us and probably one of the ties that will go under the radar given how the rest of the draw panned out. I counted about 8 ties that in any other year would be certainties for live coverage. Do they still do that fixed camera/final score thing in R3, I can' remember?

Newport got plumb draw again so hopefully they will have one eye on that on NYD.
Pleased for Marine, what a draw for them. Chorley also got a decent draw with some Rooney stardust in town, and Stockport too.
There will be at least 1 L2 side in R4 with Cheltenham playing Mansfield, last two teams out.

budegrecian

We know Pullis will have them well organised and they will be difficult to score against. But with their points deduction , their priority, this season, will be to stay in the Championship, so they may rest a few of their better players.
We can win this!