• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

Grecian Royal

I know a couple of people who have bt sport, but will be unlikely to be able to visit on the 9th as guess the restrictions will either be the same or tighter by that point. I have been told that bt sports extra 5 is on the bt app but as it only seems to show programs occasionally when needed not sure if it’s possible to watch city’s game online using a bt login?

does anyone know if this is workable, or if someone who has bt broadband can access it online? I think bt broadband lets you watch some bt sport, but not sure if that is only certain channels.
I have obtained this by Googling:

As long as you've got broadband from BT, you can watch BT Sport on your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using the app and online player. You'll need to enter your BT ID to start watching. You can have BT Sport simultaneously on BT TV and Sky if you subscribe to both services.

Hopefully this applies, downloading from the net does sometimes provide out of date information!

REDMIKE

I have obtained this by Googling:

As long as you've got broadband from BT, you can watch BT Sport on your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using the app and online player. You'll need to enter your BT ID to start watching. You can have BT Sport simultaneously on BT TV and Sky if you subscribe to both services.

Hopefully this applies, downloading from the net does sometimes provide out of date information!
If you look on iFollow it states access to the match will be available 1 hr before kick off.

Grecian Royal

If you look on iFollow it states access to the match will be available 1 hr before kick off.

This is from the iFollow page, am I missing something?

Please note: Carabao Cup Round One - Four (excluding those involving a Premier League club) and Papa John’s Trophy matches are now available on iFollow (excluding those selected for broadcast) but there will be no The FA Cup matches available to watch on the service.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is from the iFollow page, am I missing something?

Please note: Carabao Cup Round One - Four (excluding those involving a Premier League club) and Papa John’s Trophy matches are now available on iFollow (excluding those selected for broadcast) but there will be no The FA Cup matches available to watch on the service.
AFC Fylde and Gillingham we’re both on ifollow

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suspect all these rules and restrictions will be reviewed if the whole country is put into Tier 3 or 4 on Wednesday. BT, Sky and iFollow will want to maximise revenue.

denzel

AFC Fylde and Gillingham we’re both on ifollow
But weren't available on BT. I'd be surprised if this was put on ifollow

Grecian Royal

The Club iFollow web page does state it will be available one hour prior to kick off. This seems to contradict the main iFollow site. I've emailed the club for clarification.

SimonBB

Tony Pulis has been sacked

CWH-NYC_

"other factors involved" oh gees, the fun never stops in football does it. He did not get long at the helm.
Let's hope we can do something with the turmoil, rather than our usual capitulation to a new/no manager.

Colesman Ballz

After just 10 games and less than 2 months in the hot seat. Another impatient overseas owner plunging a once proud club into crisis ?