• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
it was drawing with Liverpool 2-2. Going 2-1 up we should have held the ball and win. I still struggle to get my head around how we let the replay slip 3-0. We played fantastic but the Liverpool groundsman must have widened the Anfield pitch days before the game. I trained my stars to play through the middle with M Oakley to basically run rings around the Liverpool midfield. So again, we played well but the pitch did not suit our play
A pattern is emerging here Paul. Have you been taking lessons from Donald Trump ?:unsure:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
it was drawing with Liverpool 2-2. Going 2-1 up we should have held the ball and win. I still struggle to get my head around how we let the replay slip 3-0. We played fantastic but the Liverpool groundsman must have widened the Anfield pitch days before the game. I trained my stars to play through the middle with M Oakley to basically run rings around the Liverpool midfield. So again, we played well but the pitch did not suit our play
PT not quite as I saw it you played ageing individuals like Clinton and left the player who had run rings around the Liverpool defence Tommy Nics out of the starting lineup. An inexplicable decision but just one of the many you made during your time at the Club....Lee Elam ring any bells.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Through to the second round draw the one that in 2005 saw us drawn at home to Doncaster. Winning courtesy of the young Deano’s wonder goal and into the hat for the third round draw and our Old Trafford adventure.

Rovers are in the draw again but while MT has installed some grit into the team which makes us a match for any team in the draw. After their 5-1 demolition of FC United I cannot see lightening striking twice and would prefer to avoid them this time.

Rosencrantz

Through to the second round draw the one that in 2005 saw us drawn at home to Doncaster. Winning courtesy of the young Deano’s wonder goal and into the hat for the third round draw and our Old Trafford adventure.

Rovers are in the draw again but while MT has installed some grit into the team which makes us a match for any team in the draw. After their 5-1 demolition of FC United I cannot see lightening striking twice and would prefer to avoid them this time.
Copps is still playing for them though, who'd ever have thought. And some on here would have Deano himself still playing here 😉.

Average Joe

Copps is still playing for them though, who'd ever have thought. And some on here would have Deano himself still playing here 😉.
Deano would be if he didn't have a falling out with MT, and it seems Ajose also may be going down the same lines as Deano.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

On a point of unnecessary pedantry the Doncaster game was actually in 2004.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Draw details for the third round, the winner of our tie today will be ball 59

Oldsmobile-88

Solihull 1-0 up at Morecambe(On BBC Red button)

Oldsmobile-88

Solihull 1-0 up at Morecambe(On BBC Red button)
Now 1-1.

grecIAN Harris

2-2, extra time being on layed.