• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2009/10

ECFC69

Wasn't Ricey ineligible - Torquay not letting him play Cup matches in case they needed him back?
Hi Jason,i think you'll find that Ricey has actually left Torquay and is now a Truro player!!111

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jason,i think you'll find that Ricey has actually left Torquay and is now a TY
When did this happen? A couple of weeks ago he was still out on loan, indeed played for Torquay in a friendly at Tivvy.

Mike Blackstone

My hopes of watching Kendal Town versus Exeter City or even Workington v Exeter City in the first round proper will rest on - A) Kendal beating Guiseley in a replay tomorrow and then travelling to Nuneaton Town and getting a result there; or B) Workington beating Rushden & Diamonds!

Then of course, it is the luck of the draw!

I imagine Barrow are relishing the fact that they are home to Chester City in view of the Stephen Vaughan connection. I bet he doesn't go to that game!! if he does, I suspect he will arrive in an armoured vehicle.

Could be a good game for me to get along to.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
When did this happen? A couple of weeks ago he was still out on loan, indeed played for Torquay in a friendly at Tivvy.
Yes,thats what i thought....At the game at Bridport(a couple of weeks ago) a Truro sopporter who was sat next to me,said Torquay did not want him cup tied..

Oldsmobile-88

Yes,thats what i thought....At the game at Bridport(a couple of weeks ago) a Truro sopporter who was sat next to me,said Torquay did not want him cup tied..
Just checked.Ricey was playing..Perhaps he has moved....Any info,Scooterboy?

Last edited:

Mike Blackstone

Just checked.Ricey was playing..Perhaps he has moved....Any info,Scooterboy?
He joined Truro City on a free after previously been on loan.

Oldsmobile-88

A tricky tie for Wrexham at The Shay....FC Halifax have already pulled off a couple of surprises in this seasons competition

Donna

Bromley would be good.
ECFC away at Bromley would be perfect. :D

glos_grecian

Gloucester City away for me.[y] Even tho it would be in Cirencester.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Certainly wouldn't want to draw Oxford the way they are flying along in the Conference. Personally I'd like Tooting and Mitcham away - the highlight of my football "career" was playing in a U13 Cup Final there. Felt like Wembley at the time.

Still looks like Workington though, just for Mike.