• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1 2020

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Driving in to the barriers when not racing, but be embarrassing for Verstappen :)
And he still is in second. Great job by the Red Bull team to fix the car in time. More rain coming possibly, could get spicy again at the end.

Antony Moxey

Driving in to the barriers when not racing, but be embarrassing for Verstappen :)
I doubt he’s too worried at coming second, although he might be buying his mechanics a crate or two for their work in the start box.

Good race though, Hamilton’s head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Rosencrantz

It's hard to see Mercedes losing a race this year without making mistakes, as Bottas did at the start, or circumstances overtaking them as almost happened in the first GP with the safety cars and almost getting caught on the wrong tyre.

Only Verstappen looks like he can get anywhere near but Red Bull need to sort there own problems out as Max is covering a lot of issues at the moment. Great recovery drive from poor qualifying rewarding his mechanics for covering up his own mistake going to the grid. But he was still a pitstop behind Lewis today allowing the fastest lap charge.

Better for Vettel today but still lapped and behind Stroll and a recovering Albon in a Red Bull far from its best. I fear high speed Silverstone will be more painful and they will be battling McLaren and Renault for a points finish.

Good drive for Stroll today coming well ahead of Perez in the Pink Mercedes. Easy to say he is only in F1 because of his dad but he is maybe starting to show he may deserve to stay there. Perez is an underrated driver to have as a teammate which isn't always a good look for Stroll.

Lewis well on course for Schumacher's records for wins and of course, equalling the titles record.

Red Devon

Lucky to get away without any rain there were some foreboding black clouds above the circuit for much of the race....Hamilton opened up a three second lead on the first lap and enjoyed a very comfortable afternoon after that....back to back weekends at Silverstone next, one dry race and one wet one would be interesting.

Rosencrantz

Lucky to get away without any rain there were some foreboding black clouds above the circuit for much of the race.
I hear on team radio the rain is still 12 minutes away 😄

Colesman Ballz

I hear on team radio the rain is still 12 minutes away 😄
Probably was just a cloud of flying ants on the radar screen ! 😎

Red Devon

Probably was just a cloud of flying ants on the radar screen ! 😎
It didn’t look good and would have been one almighty downpour causing a lot of carnage probably best it passed over like it did.

Rosencrantz

As expected I guess, no GPs to be held on the American continent this season with. Shame as they all normally produce good races.

Three more races announced though as Portimao joins Mugello in being new F1 tracks. Returns to the Nurburgring and Imola after a number of years off the calendar making this season into an old style European based series. It takes them up to November in the calendar so will there be any races away from Europe?

Red Devon

As expected I guess, no GPs to be held on the American continent this season with. Shame as they all normally produce good races.

Three more races announced though as Portimao joins Mugello in being new F1 tracks. Returns to the Nurburgring and Imola after a number of years off the calendar making this season into an old style European based series. It takes them up to November in the calendar so will there be any races away from Europe?
Imola 😢

Rosencrantz

Great track, very sad history.