• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth Town FC

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The teams confirmed for South League South next season.
A nice trip to Merthyr !

View attachment 8539
I wonder if their fanzine Dial "M" For Merthyr is still going? Always caught my eye in the back of When Saturday Comes in the days when they listed fanzines.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Bleddy glory seekers!!

i8cornwall

I wonder if their fanzine Dial "M" For Merthyr is still going? Always caught my eye in the back of When Saturday Comes in the days when they listed fanzines.
It is, you can buy it online I think.

It's a great read as well.

Bridgy 81

I always thought Norwich City’s, Ferry Cross The Wensum, was a good name for a fanzine as well.

papillon

Good evening from the home of Exmouth Town. Lots going on ahead of the new season UTT MTC

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
A winning start to life in the Southern League I see. Exmouth seem to be in a good place as a club at the moment and I think they could do well at that level.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Notice Levi Landricombe is playing for them.