• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth Town FC

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Decent crowd on Saturday at Exmouth on Saturday especially with the Grecians being at home.

11 December Top #NonLeague Crowds Step 5 League Games Only

3398 @thesilkmen
622 @ChathamTownFC
355 @WorcesterCityFc
255 @LeightonTownFC
246 @ExmouthTown_FC
234 @crooktown_afc
228 @waltonhershamfc
216 @pcfc1906
211 @eastbournetfc
198 @SteyningTown
197 @Skemutdofficial
Macclesfield Tier 5?? , that's a big comedown for them ,however, that's a very respectable attendance!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield Tier 5?? , that's a big comedown for them ,however, that's a very respectable attendance!
Probably the Robbie Savage effect !

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did you not see the documentary on iplayer? Its still there if you want a laugh

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Did you not see the documentary on iplayer? Its still there if you want a laugh
God Ive started watching the first 10 minutes , it was pretty good from what I recall.

Oldsmobile-88

A huge game for Exmouth Town against Tavistock this evening..1st v 2nd with pretty much identical goal difference..The Muff won 1-0 infront of a amazing crowd of 728..Perhaps @Tim Long can give us a report on the game ?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a cracking result and crowd, I understand Tavistock are still just ahead on goal diff with one game left?

Am I right in thinking that the team finishing 2nd play one of the bottom teams from Southern League in a winner stays/goes up scenario?

Tim Long

That's a cracking result and crowd, I understand Tavistock are still just ahead on goal diff with one game left?

Am I right in thinking that the team finishing 2nd play one of the bottom teams from Southern League in a winner stays/goes up scenario?

The Lambs are top by one goal on goal difference. They are home to second bottom Ashton & Backwell on Saturday while Exmouth are at Shepton Mallet.

They are at Step 5 so whoever finishes second will play Cinderford Town who are guaranteed third from bottom in Southern League - South.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Are Exmouth East Devon's sleeping giant?

i8cornwall

There is a chance who ever comes second could also go up on PPG if they are one of the best 10 runners up nationally, I believe as it stands exmouth are 10th but it's all down to the FA so anything is possible.

angelic upstart

There is a chance who ever comes second could also go up on PPG if they are one of the best 10 runners up nationally, I believe as it stands exmouth are 10th but it's all down to the FA so anything is possible.
I've heard if we win at Shepton Mallet, we go up automatically. This is from someone within the club itself. But I'll wait until after Saturday to know for sure.

Dave Rowe is a decent player at that level.