• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth Town FC

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Local article about the muff.

Although there has been no football or clubhouse open,a lot of work has gone into the ground & it’s surroundings.Its has had a good spruce up.
One time exeweb poster Papillon is very active behind the scenes down at Southern Rd.

Oldsmobile-88

A nice article about Adam Fitzgerald(Paps)on the Exmouth fb page.
🥇 http://toolstationleague.com/unsung-heroes/

Since taking up the role of Vice chairman after his retirement from a proper job ( he will laugh ) adam has worked tirelessly at the home of football. The role has turned into alternate employment .
Adam has been heavily involved behind the scenes over seeing the running of the clubhouse and kitchen in these challenging ever changing times . He has worked in virtually every match day role from gateman, covid steward and tea hut worker and barman !
He has also worked daily behind the scenes in administration making sure the club is being run on an even keel and has been instrumental in securing sponsorship through club partnerships and working through many reems of paperwork from the council and the football foundation to ensure the club functions during these difficult times .
Adam is happiest when he is enjoying a good meal or having a drink with his many friends and loves putting on food events when the regulations allow in the clubhouse!
He has been a godsend to our football club.
025B993E-CB7B-4D1D-A1C6-AB9801DF81A8.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

Exmouth start their Western League Premier campaign at home to Clevedon on Saturday 31st July.
Well worth a visit for Grecians to get warmed up before the EFL starts a week later.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

I note that Town got through to the next Qualifying Round of the FAC at the weekend, winning 2-1 away at Buckland.

A distant dream I know but wouldn't ETFC v ECFC be a wonderful first round encounter? - and surely one almost guaranteed for the TV. 😀

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

angelic upstart

I note that Town got through to the next Qualifying Round of the FAC at the weekend, winning 2-1 away at Buckland.

A distant dream I know but wouldn't ETFC v ECFC be a wonderful first round encounter? - and surely one almost guaranteed for the TV. 😀
I went along to Bolitho park this afternoon to watch Truro Vs Town. 3-1 Truro so the east Devon derby in the fa cup won't be this season, sadly.

i8cornwall

Home Wednesday night against Saltash.

I assume that is still on anyway, being as sadly there is no FA cup replay now.

denzel

Coverage of their game against Helston yesterday. Feisty to say the least.
Good to see Dave Gibbins again, I think he used to do the local league highlights show on ITV?

Oldsmobile-88

Decent crowd on Saturday at Exmouth on Saturday especially with the Grecians being at home.

11 December Top #NonLeague Crowds Step 5 League Games Only

3398 @thesilkmen
622 @ChathamTownFC
355 @WorcesterCityFc
255 @LeightonTownFC
246 @ExmouthTown_FC
234 @crooktown_afc
228 @waltonhershamfc
216 @pcfc1906
211 @eastbournetfc
198 @SteyningTown
197 @Skemutdofficial