• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth Town FC

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
They will not be happy at Southern Road.

After reviewing the new Tier system and advice from the FA, the Toolstation Western League board have made the decision to postpone all league fixtures up until the 18 Dec.

Further information will be released by the league secretary in due course.

😢

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
They will not be happy at Southern Road.

After reviewing the new Tier system and advice from the FA, the Toolstation Western League board have made the decision to postpone all league fixtures up until the 18 Dec.

Further information will be released by the league secretary in due course.

😢
So Cornwall is the only mainland area in Tier 1 yet its clubs still can't play football?!
I wonder if it is because of parts of North Somerset being in T3?

denzel

So Cornwall is the only mainland area in Tier 1 yet its clubs still can't play football?!
I wonder if it is because of parts of North Somerset being in T3?
Are there many Cornish clubs in the Western League? Have the peninsula league announced anything yet?

Martin Weiler

No Cornish teams at all in Western League (unless you count Plymouth Parkway 😁).
South West Peninsula League aim is to get clubs playing from 5 December but are allowing host clubs in Tier 2 to apply to postpone fixtures on 5 and 12 December.

Oldsmobile-88

Are there many Cornish clubs in the Western League? Have the peninsula league announced anything yet?
Only Plymouth Parkway 😉

No Cornish teams in the Western League from what I remember last season.

denzel

No Cornish teams at all in Western League (unless you count Plymouth Parkway 😁).
South West Peninsula League aim is to get clubs playing from 5 December but are allowing host clubs in Tier 2 to apply to postpone fixtures on 5 and 12 December.
Thanks Martin. I wonder if many will do so. I note they are unable to open the bar which might mean they want to play another day.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only Plymouth Parkway 😉

No Cornish teams in the Western League from what I remember last season.
Sorry my mistake. Thanks for putting me right chaps.

Martin Weiler

Other Leagues are not keen on a start on 5 December. As well as Western League, the Northern League is suspended until 16 Dec; Southern Counties East League suspended until 26 Dec. Tier 3 Leagues (Southern, Isthmian and Northern Premier) meeting together tomorrow to ‘try and reach a consensus’. Isthmian League have said they are concerned ‘that there is no secondary spend at Tier 2 and no spectators at Tier 3’.

Oldsmobile-88

Highland League starting tomorrow 😁

Ticket entry only to Claggan Park,Fort William & preferably living within a 25 mile radius of the ground.

Oldsmobile-88

From Martin Cook on FB.
If you fancy a football fix on Saturday !

This Saturday at Exmouth Town .

Town take on Odd Down . Ko 3pm
Gates open at 1.45 ,
Tea hut at 2pm .

Admission.
Adults £6
Concessions (O65 / U18 ) £4
U16 / Armed Forces / Nhs Free

We are also doing a collection for Exmouth Community Larder project (Foodbank ) there will be a collection box at the gate .

Always great to see City supporters at the home of football
Utt